On the ground floor is a common room that is suitable for eating, chatting and enjoying a delicious wine. There is also an entrance to the wine cellar itself including the barrels full of wine and bottles too.
Upstairs, there is a kitchen, two bathrooms and three rooms. The rooms have a capacity of 5, 3 and 4 beds. Behind the last room, there is an access to the terrace of the wine cellar available for everyone who stays there.
In the backyard of the house, there is also a chance to make barbecue and relax on the benches next to the vineyard.
The capacity is max. 12 people.
How to make a reservation
- It is only possible to reserve the dates in the green colour
- In the calendar, click on the date of arrival and then on the date of departure.
- Fill in the form under the calendar. In the notes DO NOT FORGET to write how many of you is coming.
- Click on the button Book.
- We will contact you and discuss the details of your visit – meaning: wine tasting option, food option, bike rental, etc.
Accommodation – wine cellar Mikulcice